Hiring in Whatcom, Skagit and Snohomish Counties
• Birch is regular recipient of Washington State ‘Best Place to Work’ award
• Regular recipient of ‘Top 100 rental company in the United States’
• Locally owned, 4-10, full time and part time available – flexible work schedules
• Solid pay, great benefits
• Paid training
• One of the largest, most diverse equipment rental fleets in Pacific Northwest
• Shop and field work
• Multiple Birch locations
• Very low employee turnover
• Supportive of work life balance
• 200k given back to the community annually
Birch is a great fit if you’re looking for a career, to keep learning and work with quality people who are best in the industry.
• 4-10 and flexible schedules
• Birch pays 100% Medical + vision cost for employees
• Dental Insurance / AFLAC / FSA
•On the job paid training
• 401k matching
• PTO accrual from day 1 for full-time and part-time
• OT opportunities
• Growth and cross training opportunities
• Recruitment bonus
• Access to Seahawks, Mariners, Sounders & Kraken suite tickets
• Discounts on personal equipment rentals and retail purchases
• Birch swag
Maintain the check-in and check-out process of equipment and tools – work directly with Birch crew & our amazing customers. 90% of Operations Management started out in this position – great starting position if you’re interested in a career in sales, diesel technology, CDL driving or management.
Directly assist the customer with rental, sales and service. Incredible internal / external customer relations, proactive sales, time and product management required.
Work alongside top talent technicians maintaining and repairing quality brand, large variety fleet of rental equipment.
Diesel Technician Apprentices
Work alongside top talent technician teams maintaining and repairing quality brand, large variety fleet of rental equipment.
CDL Class A Drivers & Apprentices:
Mobe / Demobe, load securement, home every night. Want to obtain your CDL Class A? Birch has the paid apprenticeships to do so.
Some of the Essential Job Requirements for All Positions:
– Computer competency
– Ability to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
– Ability to bend or kneel and work with arms raised for prolonged periods
– Ability to lift 50 pounds
– Drug Free, ability to pass pre-employment drug test & random drug tests
– WA State Driver’s License in good standing
– Ability to obtain TWIC card
– Willing to work in the elements year-round
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma / GED (Or currently enrolled in high school)
Licenses Required: Valid WA State license in good standing
How to Apply:
Hand deliver resume & employment application to desired store location. Or e-mail resumes & completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Birch Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.